Less than a week since T in the Park 2009 closed its doors and already people can’t wait for next years T in the Park!
T in the Park 2010 is set to place at Balado Airfield near Kinross from Friday 9th July 2010 until Sunday 11th July 2010.
Early bird tickets for TITP2010 went on sale a few days ago and already there’s plenty of interest, especially since they’r at 2009 prices - get yours here.
T in the Park Festival boasts over 180 acts over the 3 days, so there’s plenty of room for plenty of acts.
Rumours on who’s appearing at T in the Park will be flying around over the coming months and we’ll publish them on Festival News, as soon as we hear them. Why not follow us on Twitter and get the latest tweets.
Who do you think should be on the T in the Park lineup for 2010? Drop a comment below and we’ll see next year, whether you’re right!
Related festival news:
- T In The Park to be over three days?
- Glastonbury rumours
- Kaiser Chiefs deny World Cup rumours
- V Festival rumours for the 2010 lineup
- First acts for T in the Park 2010 to be revealed soon
- 2 more for T in The Park
- Additions to T In The Park lineup
- Weather for Hard Rock Calling at Hyde Park in London
- First bands for T In The Park lineup announced
- T In The Park kicks off
Add a comment...