A mainly dry weekend but with the chance of the odd shower down at Hylands Park in Chelmsford. Definately worth packing the suncream and those wellies just in case – don’t you love the British Summer!
A dry start to the day down in Essex, with temps creeping up all day with the best of the weather in the afternoon where it could get as high as 25!
Remember to wear a hat and put plenty of suncream on – nothing worse than a hangover with sunburn!
It’ll still be warm going into the evening and overnight, so expect some very sticky tents!
Assuming you’ve listened to our advice, you should wake up on Sunday feeling ok and be up to enjoy the early morning sunshine.
Temperatures today will again be in the 20’s, with the max temp being around the 23°c. Slight risk of a bit of drizzle late into Sunday afternoon and early evening, but nothing too worry about too much.
Again, please ensure you’ve got plenty of suncream on and have a great weekend!
V Festival takes place over the weekend of 21st and 22nd August, with Kasabian and Kings of Leon have been announced as headliners for V Festival 2010. Joinnig them on the V Festival lineup will be Stereophonics, The Prodigy, Faithless and more.
Related festival news:
- V Festival 2010 Weather – Weston Park, Staffs
- V Festival 2009: Directions to Hylands Park – Chelmsford
- V Festival 2010 Weather Forecast – Hylands and Weston Parks
- V Festival 2009 Weather Forecast
- V Festival weather
- Weather for T In The Park
- Weather forecast for Reading Festival 2009
- Download Festival Weather
- Weather forecast for T in the Park 2010
- Leeds Festival 2009 Weather Forecast
Be the first to comment on this story.
Add a comment...