It’s looking like sunshine and showers for more of the weekend at Weston Park in Staffordshire, so make sure you”ve packed the wellies!
A slightly damp start to the day, but that will soon change towards lunchtime when the sun will be shining. There will be the odd shower with the chances increasing throughout the evening, especially as darkness falls where there could be quite a downpour – sticking those wellies on would be a good idea!
Temperatures will be between 18 – 20, dropping to around 10-11 overnight.
The best of the two days with the sun shining from early on. Early afternoon will see the most of the sunshine with temperatures up to 21°c and with UV’s high, a hat and suncream are definately advised.
A pleasant evening too with only a very slight risk of rain.
Going to Hylands Park instead? Check the V Festival Hylands Park weather forecast.
Related festival news:
- V Festival 2010 Weather – Hylands Park, Chelmsford, Essex
- V Festival 2009 Weather Forecast
- V Festival 2010 Weather Forecast – Hylands and Weston Parks
- Weather forecast for T in the Park 2010
- Download Festival Weather
- Weather for T in the Park 2009
- V Festival weather
- Leeds Festival 2009 Weather Forecast
- Glastonbury Festival 2010 Weather Forecast and Predictions
- Glastonbury 2011 Weather Forecast
Be the first to comment on this story.
Add a comment...