The 2011 lineup for V Festival has been announced and sees Eminem and Rihanna joining festival veterans Arctic Monkeys as headline acts over the weekend of August 20th & 21st.
Festival favorites Primal Scream will be playing their 1991 best selling album ‘Screamadelica’ in full during the weekend as well as performances from Kaiser Chiefs, Manic Street Preachers, Bruno Mars plus many more.
Held over two sites in Hylands Park Chelmsford and Weston Park Staffordshire on the 20th & 21st August, the 2011 V Festival also features artists including Plan B, The Script and Dizzee Rascal.
Tickets for this years V Festival go on sale at 9am on Friday 4th March and are expected to be priced from £83.50 to £175.
Related festival news:
- New stage announced for V Festival 2005
- V Festival lineup for Union Stage announced
- 2009 V Festival lineup announced
- Camping at V Chelmsford sells out
- Killers announced as V Festival headliners
- Last acts announced for V Festival
- V Festival 2010 Weather Forecast – Hylands and Weston Parks
- V Festival 2007 lineup announced
- Oasis added to V lineup
- The Streets join V Festival
Be the first to comment on this story.
Add a comment...